Where do we get inspiration? Every day we have the opportunity to find moments of holiness in our daily lives. Every moment can bring us blessing. Simply by recognizing the beauty around us, we can find great sanctity. In this way we follow the words of Rabbi Meir, from Menachot 43b: תניא היה רבי מאיר […]
About CAI Rabbi
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud CAI Rabbi contributed a whooping 43 entries.
Entries by CAI Rabbi
Some weeks just knock you for a loop. This week I found myself in the ER, in pretty terrible pain. Family members had major medical procedures, kids were sick. In between moaning on the couch, I officiated at three different funerals this week. One I had to ask for help–I just couldn’t move. How do […]
As we enter into this Shabbat, let us take a quick moment to pause and reflect. What has this week brought us? Has it brought us joy? Has it brought us sorrow? What do we hope for in the week to come? Let us pray for a week of peace! Shabbat shalom.
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
- Come join CAI and TBJ as we light CAI’s Giant Hannukah Menorah!!December 4, 2018 - 5:26 pm
- Downtown Bagels and Miracle Bagels are now certified Kosher (parve)November 29, 2018 - 7:51 pm
- “I Never Really Did Like Kool -Aid: My Fifty Year Journey from Jesus to the Rabbinate”. November 29, 2018 - 11:05 am
- On Saying GoodbyeJune 13, 2018 - 2:21 pm
- Hanukkah celebrationsDecember 17, 2017 - 6:44 pm